- This role is critical to the success of the Pan-European Japanese Multi-National Corporation (JMNC) sales team, working as a client manager towards identified Customer Accounts and Partners.
- The Client Manager will be the point of contact for new proposals, commercial and contractual topics from the customer. This includes understanding the customer requirements and collaboration internally to create an offer to fulfill it and negotiate the commercials with the customer
- This position will need a solid communication skill, strong teamwork culture and workload management with precise prioritization to meet each customer’s needs.
The key responsibilities include:
- Create and manage customer quotes to reach to a successful deal closure
- Pipeline management based on the accurate estimation of deal amount and timeline to reach the target
- Day-to-day communication with the customer to collect their needs and create a sales lead
- Coordinate resources where necessary to support the customer requirements
- Understand overall core lines of service available through NTT Ltd.
- Exceeding client expectations / deadlines and helping ensure that NTT is the chosen service provider of choice in the selection of their outsource ICT solutions This is not a full definition of the role but covers the main aspects and drivers for success.
The following experience is required to apply for this role:
- Strong numerical capabilities to lead to a successful reach to the target quota.
Previous experience in sales role would be an advantage.
- Strong communicator with a mindset aiming for the customer satisfaction.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and preferably with Salesforce.com
- Working experience in the ICT industry at least for 5 years.
- Language proficiency with fluent Japanese and English.
- Language skill in German is necessary and level of language skill needs more than B2.
Munich/Frankfurt/Dusseldorf (7 offices in Germany) and hybrid working model with work from home
This job requisition is a fixed term contract by end of March 2024
NTT Germany AG & Co. KG
+49 6172 2685555