Sales Assistant – Japan (m/w/d)
- Translating homepage, products documentations into Japanese
- Supporting sales activities (Delivery management, meeting setup products, and company presentations, etc.)
- Maintain homepage and SNS Japanese information
- Cooperation in our Global Account Team
Requirements and skills:
- Knowledge about Japanese and European Business Culture
- Working experience (Project-Business, Technical-Sales and Digital Marketing)
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- A professional appearance, Team-Player attitudes, hands-on mentality
- Good communicator / socializing
- Commercial and entrepreneurial skills
- Language skills Japanese (native), English (professional) and basic German is of help
Remote (Home+Office) and Hemmingen (Stuttgart)
About our company:
HELUKABEL GmbH Germany - www.helukabel.de
As a GERMAN BASED GROUP, we are a leading manufacturer, designer and supplier of cables, wires and accessories for all industrial applications.
We have 37 own subsidiary companies globally and would like to expand our business in the Japanese Market and with global operating Japanese Groups.
We are seeking a for a Japanese origin person who can support building up Japanese sale team from our HQ-Location in Hemmingen (near Stuttgart).
We offer a complete training package at our HQ-location and direct cooperation with our Head Global Accounts and International Sales Overseas.
Work location will be a mix of Home-Office and the HQ-Office in Hemmingen / Stuttgart.
+49 1725 135548