Inside Sales Officer
• Create and manage customer quotes from start to finish and manage through internal approval processes
• Create a Statement of Requirements documents to support quote approvals
• Own the customer creation & order management in NTT systems
• Respond to basic customer queries and coordinate resources where necessary to support the customer requirements
• Liaise directly with customer in defining customers requirement, sending quotes, and relevant necessary contract documents
• Support the Sales Team in obtaining relevant information for customer proposals
• Understand all the core lines of service available through NTT Ltd.
• Take the necessary actions on core NTT systems to effect changes needed to customer solutions and services
• Assist in the management and retention of existing clients on behalf of client managers
• Exceeding client expectations / deadlines and helping ensure that NTT is the chosen service provider of choice in the selection of their outsource ICT solutions
• Become the Sales team ‘expert’ in the management and use of internal systems, helping to adapt and enhance systems as part of a continuous improvement process.
• Provide accurate and rapid turnaround of customer facing collateral to provide a good customer experience
• Previous experience in sales support role would be an advantage.
• A general understanding of the ICT industry and interest in learning the fast-changing ICT marketplace.
• Ability to learn quickly and carry out customer related activities from the outset
• Strong numerical capabilities to understand the fundamentals of ‘margin’ when creating quotes
• Ability to multitask and prioritize, but also to be able to take on workload at a moment’s notice
• Strong communicator
• Self-starter with strong self-motivation and hands-on approach
• Ability to grasp new technology concepts and translate and deliver at a clear communicable level
• Previous experience in Information Communication Technology (ICT) industry is not necessary but would be an advantage.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Fluent language skills in Japanese, business level English.
• Language skill in German is not necessary but would be an advantage.
Derendorfer Allee, Düsseldorf
Together we enable the connected future. We come together to make the world a better place and, every day, we use the power of technology to make it happen
NTT Ltd. is a leading, global technology services company. We’re here to enable the connected future. Through the work we do with our clients and in our communities, we find ways that technology can make a positive impact. We call it technology for good. To help our clients achieve their digital transformation goals, we use our global capabilities, expertise, and full-stack technology services delivered through our integrated services platform. As their long-term strategic partner, we help them enhance customer and employee experience, transform their cloud strategy, modernize their networks and strengthen their cybersecurity. And across their transformation priorities, we automate their business processes and IT, drawing insights and analytics from their core business data. Together we do great things. We’re proud to be part of the global holding company under NTT, called NTT Incorporated (Inc.) Jun Sawada, current President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for NTT, is also the CEO of NTT Inc.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office.
NTT Germany AG & Co. KG