Assistant Technology Innovation Centre Dortmund (m/f/d)
Assignment This person is responsible for the support of the administration and the internal office organisation. This person will directly report to the Vice President of Application Development.
Responsibilities Office Management and organisation:
• Reception (Welcome guests, updating of lists whenever possible)
• Meeting organisation (Reserve meeting rooms and catering for meetings)
• Managing the central phone line and email address
• Office organisation (Ordering stationeries, paper, beverages & coffee)
• Processing all kinds of invoices related to the Innovation Centre, e.g. utilities, etc.
• Distribution of incoming letters, courier shipments and parcels, franking and sending outgoing letters, preparing deliveries and courier shipments
• Update telephone lists, distribute information regarding the building
• Supervising any sort of printing work (leaflets, business cards, company paper, Season Greetings)
• Supervising the office facility, reporting damages and arranging maintenance related activities, interface for facility manager
• Stock Management: inventory taking and regular control of shelf life of warehouse stock, mainly chemical substances
• Purchase of chemicals used in the laboratory and overview of the purchasing activities
• Organisation of internal events
• Travel Management: Booking of business trips and hotel rooms (for visitors and employees, if applicable)
• Commercial or Management/ International Assistant
• Friendly and pleasant personality
• Self-motivated and comfortable working as part of a team
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Good command of MS office software application
• First experience in Office Management
• Weekly working hours of 37,5h
English is a must, Japanese and other languages are an advantage
About Daikin Chemical
Since 1933, DAIKIN Industries has been involved in the research and production of fluorochemicals and is one of the world's foremost manufacturers of fluorochemical products today.
Daikin Chemical Europe offers a wide range of high quality products with applications in automotive, semiconductors, health care, renewable energy, consumer cookware, wire and cable, textile and fabric treatment, paper and packaging, optics and displays, coatings and more.
Daikin Chemical Europe GmbH