SCM and Planning Coordinator（m / f / d）
This position is responsible to manage the purchasing plan, direction of the purchase order and check receiving, inventory control on behalf of Daikin Chemical Europe GmbH. Main responsibilities
• Establish of purchase, inventory and allocation planning used by Global In & Out System based on Sales data received through internal software by E-Planning.
• System and Data maintenance and purchase planning with Global In-Out System
• Coordination of all inbound shipments and tracking with Customer Service and each subsidiary if needed
• Close cooperation with Sales and Customer Service Teams and each subsidiary to ensure smooth transactions
• Evaluation and handling of sales and purchase data
• Inventory Management
• Control of fair and reasonable stock levels
• Provide administrative support to the SCM team as needed
• Solid customer service background
• Flexible approach to negotiating and a willingness to be able to work to time sensitive deadlines
• Problem solving and analytical thinking
• Competency with MS Office and system working
• Motivational skills and Good human relations skills
• Value of teamwork and ability to work in an intercultural environment
• Challenge spirit, Growth mind, Flexibility
• Affinity for numbers and accuracy
• Deadline and schedule management on one’s own responsibility
• Open communication
• Full time work
English, German and Japanese
About Daikin Chemical:
Since 1933, DAIKIN Industries has been involved in the research and production of
fluorochemicals and is one of the world's foremost manufacturers of fluorochemical products today.
Daikin Chemical Europe offers a wide range of high quality products with applications in automotive, semiconductors, health care, renewable energy, consumer cookware, wire and cable, textile and fabric treatment, paper and packaging, optics and displays, coatings and more.
The European Headquarter Daikin Chemical Europe GmbH in Düsseldorf is responsible for sales, technical service and marketing.
Daikin Chemical Europe GmbH